The Ant On The String

The things I loved...
without knowing I loved them.

Stalking myself on social media.

Reading my 2009 self

Telling me things I've forgotten.

So.. o.. this is what memory feels like. (the angel, the book, the video, communism).

Putting an education to use.

Good friends we've had, and friends we've lost.

I'm a dee jay in an evergreen =>

THEN                                                            TOO
                              FUSED                                                                                   NOW.

                                                                         (a car driving)


x           stich           x            stich           x           stich           x           stich           x        
         

An angel, A book,

A way to see it all at once.

:A disclaimer:

No comments:

Post a Comment