This Is A Test

Fools with loaded machetes standing in uniform outside of whole foods
fodder for the say you wanna revolution graduation acapella speech
I made you cry when, say when you don’t say, does she?
Or don’t they
Coat, gotta layer it’s cold could be colder
This is going nowhere let’s say goodbye
Love I never told you, Mariah, remember?
This should really stop, no
No?
I really hate where this is heading
I think we all know, it doesn’t end well
How could it? Well, when you put it that way
I’m not ashamed to say this is a stupid exercise 
When will you realize?
Let’s forget that ever happened
let’s pretend we’re strangers
sounds fun I could be down
Text me later, hmu
Style with a battery
Bee pollen No! Ginseng
Incense is transportive
sentences get shorter
“Come On Home To Bed-Stuy”
The colonizer and the colonized

No comments:

Post a Comment